Few presale questions...

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Few presale questions...

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:25 pm

[quote="Genny"ach]1. Do I need multiple databases?
2. whats that postgresql for?
3. i dont touch anything to do with the database, will it get too big and corrupt if i dont do anything or is it best that i dont do anything? (i only open PT to get HUD up and running...basically i open PT then click on automatically import->pokerstars, then start timer.... other than that, not a single thing)

Thanks!
G[/quoteach]

[list=1ach][*ach]No, you do not need multiple databases. I suggest only using one database.[/*:mach]
[*ach]PostgreSQL is the database engine which does all of the work. You do not need to do anything with PostgreSQL other than have PT3 install it[/*:mach]
[*ach]Doing that will last you a long time. The PT3 database scales extremely well and you would need to be importing observed hands to fill it up and since PokerStars does not allow this then that is not an issue. Just an FYI, PAH does not work with PT3.[/*:mach][/list:oach]
Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Few presale questions...

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:26 pm

[quote="Genny"xn4]Almost forgot...

Any discount (on PT3) if even I test out the Pt3 and also buy HUD for now?

Thanks![/quotexn4]

If you buy PAH now, you will receive the full $25 purchase price applied to your PT3 purchase.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Few presale questions...

Postby Genny » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:20 am

[quote="APerfect10"gec][quote="Genny"gec]1. Do I need multiple databases?
2. whats that postgresql for?
3. i dont touch anything to do with the database, will it get too big and corrupt if i dont do anything or is it best that i dont do anything? (i only open PT to get HUD up and running...basically i open PT then click on automatically import->pokerstars, then start timer.... other than that, not a single thing)

Thanks!
G[/quotegec]

[list=1gec][*gec]No, you do not need multiple databases. I suggest only using one database.[/*:mgec]
[*gec]PostgreSQL is the database engine which does all of the work. You do not need to do anything with PostgreSQL other than have PT3 install it[/*:mgec]
[*gec]Doing that will last you a long time. The PT3 database scales extremely well and you would need to be importing observed hands to fill it up and since PokerStars does not allow this then that is not an issue. Just an FYI, PAH does not work with PT3.[/*:mgec][/list:ogec]
Best regards,

Derek[/quotegec]


Hi,
A bit of miscommunication I think because you keep mentioning PT3 on top, I am using PT2 presently not PT3...

Thanks,
G
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Re: Few presale questions...

Postby Genny » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:02 pm

Hello,
REgistered HUD (transaction ID: 3WW78517N4088****), via credit card (MC)

Regards,
G
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Re: Few presale questions...

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:17 pm

[quote="Genny"t7p]Hello,
REgistered HUD (transaction ID: 3WW78517N4088****), via credit card (MC)

Regards,
G[/quotet7p]

If you did not receive your code, please contact me via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/t7p]Support system[/urlt7p] and provide:

1. Your full name
2. The entire transaction ID
3. The email address you entered for payment

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Few presale questions...

Postby Genny » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:54 pm

Hello,
No, I got the reg code, as my friend paid for it its registered in his name (i hope that is all right) its also working pretty well so far (playing upto 5 tables at a time) I just informed you here as I said I would buy it and I did... plus I would appreciate it if you answered my database questions above as I am using PT2 and not PT3 beta. (allthough i am looking forward to pt3

Thanks!
G
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Re: Few presale questions...

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Your PT2 database should last you at least a year. Plenty of time to upgrade to PT3 so that it lasts you a lifetime ;)

Oh ok. Please have your friend contact us via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/tx3]Support system[/urltx3] to transfer the registration code into your name and email address.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest