isolating players by hands played

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

isolating players by hands played

Postby hs4816 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm having trouble doing something that seems like it should be simple. I want to look at the statistics of the various players I've been playing against in my database, but I want to only look/compare those who I've played greater than a specific number (not a specific number of hands all the way to showdown, I just want to suppress the people who I've got less than XX number of hands in the database...) I can't seem to make this happen.

Any tips? What am I missing?
hs4816
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Re: isolating players by hands played

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Create a custom report and use the filter #Hands# > X, uncheck Filter on Active Player and the report you build will display only players with more than X hands.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: isolating players by hands played

Postby doco » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Here is one I did.

[ img ]
doco
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:04 am
Location: E. Oregon USA


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests