Page 1 of 1

simple report: tournaments missing summaries

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 pm
by feint06
Ok, I'm trying to run a report where I can get a list of all the tournament IDs and their corresponding table types. I want to then export that and open it in a spreadsheet, sort the data by table type (table type "NA" is missing summary), and then be able to copy/paste the tournament IDs into stars request box...


Anyway, I can't seem to get this report to work. Under section "holdem tournament tournament" I have only 2 report stats: "TourneyNo" and "Table Type"


I save the report as some random name, and try to run it, but it never seems to populate. A peek at the log file reveals:

2009/02/09 17:08:01.057: [00003092][Query] Executing SQL (Thread): SELECT (tourney_holdem_summary.tourney_no) as "tourney_no", (tourney_holdem_summary.id_table_type) as "id_table_type" FROM tourney_holdem_summary, tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics WHERE (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_player = 697)
2009/02/09 17:09:15.338: [00003092][Query] Query execution time: 74276.67287323 ms : SELECT (tourney_holdem_summary.tourney_no) as "tourney_no", (tourney_holdem_summary.id_table_type) as "id_table_type" FROM tourney_holdem_summary, tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics WHERE (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_player = 697)
2009/02/09 17:09:15.541: [00002648][QueryReportCtrl] Unable to populate. Reason: bad allocation
2009/02/09 17:09:15.588: [00002648][QueryReportCtrl] Query load time: 43.5871 ms


Am I doing something wrong?

Re: simple report: tournaments missing summaries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 am
by WhiteRider
There are more stats available than that - make sure you have "All Stats" selected in the dropdown list.

You shouldn't get an error, though, obviously..
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log file to the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.

Re: simple report: tournaments missing summaries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 am
by feint06
WhiteRider wrote:There are more stats available than that - make sure you have "All Stats" selected in the dropdown list.


Yeah, I just meant those were the only two stats I thought I'd need to make this report. I'll submit a log later on today. In the meantime, is there another approach you would recommend? It would be nice if I could highlight & copy the tournament IDs from the enter results popup (since it already has a filter for "only tournaments needing results")...

Re: simple report: tournaments missing summaries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:47 am
by kraada
I believe tournaments you haven't entered results for have val_finish set to 0. So if you use the Filters button on the left of the custom report and set val_finish > 0 it should only show tournaments requiring results.

Re: simple report: tournaments missing summaries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:58 am
by feint06
kraada wrote:I believe tournaments you haven't entered results for have val_finish set to 0. So if you use the Filters button on the left of the custom report and set val_finish > 0 it should only show tournaments requiring results.


Thanks, a report with just TourneyNo stat and filtered for val_finish=0 works :)