SQL Database problem

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

SQL Database problem

Postby JensdePens » Fri May 16, 2008 8:56 am

Hi

Ben using the latest Betaversion and now I have downloaded trial version.

PT3 installed just fine. But ran into postgreSQL problems.

After starting PT3, i choose trial version.

Then I get 'Configure PostgreSQL Database'. Immediatly I get this error message:

---

'Unable to create PostgreSQL database: PT3 DB
Reason: Unable to login to database (template1).
Reason: server closed the connection unexpectedly
This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.'

---

What now?

Sorry if this problem has been discussed in another topic but i couldn't find it .

greetz
Jens
JensdePens
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:57 am

Re: SQL Database problem

Postby JensdePens » Fri May 16, 2008 11:23 am

Hi

Problem Solved

greetz
Jens
JensdePens
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:57 am


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests