Page 1 of 1

Data history Wrong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:53 pm
by JPokerWC
I am just trying the trial version.

I imported my history and my results are wrong. I have 2 months of history(Jan,Feb), The second month seems accurate but the first seems way off. I know the game number is correct by checking shark scope. I am playing on Titan. Is there something obvious I missed. Is purging tournaments where I did not place all I can do to make my stats for that month useful. Should I just delete that month altogether?

Sorry I just realized I probably should have posted this in general.

Re: Data history Wrong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:54 pm
by kraada
The specific forum doesn't matter that much don't worry.

Have you taken a look at the Tournaments FAQ?

Re: Data history Wrong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:02 pm
by JPokerWC
Thanks I was able to manually correct it. Though I did have to change almost every rebuy mtt. as the rebuy count was way off.

Re: Data history Wrong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:09 am
by WhiteRider
Not all rebuy information is included in hand history files for all sites - I don't remember what is included for iPoker off the top of my head, but if you [compress and] attach the hand history files for a few example tournaments and tell us how many rebuys you actually made we'll see if anything can be done.