PokerTracker was unable to connect to any PostgreSQL databas

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

PokerTracker was unable to connect to any PostgreSQL databas

Postby ilpadrino82 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:22 pm

I get this error when trying to open PT3 now. It's been working fine but last night I ran an anti-virus program, so I think this did something. What, I'm not sure though. What should I do?
ilpadrino82
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Re: PokerTracker was unable to connect to any PostgreSQL databas

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Is the posgres service running? Open Task Manager > Processes tab. Do you see any postgres processes?
Try disabling your AV software again - it may well be preventing postgres starting.

If postgres still won't start (Start > Programs > Postgres > Start Service) please zip (select; right click > Send to Compressed Folder) the last few files in the C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\data\pg_log folder to a Support ticket.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest