Table: lookup_sites results. Why?

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Table: lookup_sites results. Why?

Postby ddrewno » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 pm

I'm working on a project that requires me to know the site_ids for each of the unique sites/networks applicable to PT3. My result from "SELECT * FROM lookup_sites" gives the following:

100;"PS";"PokerStars"
200;"PTY";"Party"
300;"FTP";"Full Tilt"
400;"IPN";"iPoker"
500;"EVP";"Everest"
600;"PR";"OnGame"
700;"BMN";"Boss Media"
800;"ABS";"Cereus Network"

Now this is fine, and it's all I need, but I would like to know the following:

A) Why is it that I'm absolutely positive that when I ran this command last night it only gave me the first three results?
B) Why is it that when I run this command on my laptop I only get the first six results?
C) Are these key->site relationships always fixed? I mean will 200 always be party on EVERYONE's PT3 DB, or will it be linked to a different site for any reason ever?
D) Are there any sites that aren't represented on this list that are supported by PT3?
E) 800 = absolute AND UB, right?

Thanks in advance for any light that can be shed upon my list of questions,

Dan Drewno
ddrewno
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm

Re: Table: lookup_sites results. Why?

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:51 pm

A. Beats me..
B. Maybe you haven't installed the latest version on your laptop, or haven't imported hands from those last 2 sites?
C. Yes.
D. Beta 26 (released today) also includes MicroGaming and Entraction.
E. Correct.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests