by kraada » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 am
It looks like you're part done: the database is created, and it's using the tablespace, we just need to set it to use the PT3 schema and then PT3 can connect to it and you'll be all set.
One thing: the file is schema.postgres.sql not schemas.postgres.sql. Change that and it should most likely fix the issue for you. (I apologize, that typo was my fault, I've edited the post now for the future).
If that doesn't fix it: connect to the database vis psql and after typing \cd W: and hitting enter, type \! cd and hit enter, then copy and paste the output here, as well as the output from the: \! dir command.
I'm not sure why it's not finding the postgres schema but that will tell us if the directory changed properly and if the schema.postgres.sql is actually in the directory we're currently in.
Edited to add: If you didn't move the file, just copied it, \i C:/Program Files/PokerTracker 3/Data/Schemas/schema.postgres.sql should also do the trick.