Delete selective hands

Posted:
Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 am
by raster846
I have a test database that I use to test importing hands, etc. I am wondering if after importing a tournament into the test db if there was a way (possibly via SQL) to delete all of the hands where I did not see the flop? I would like to have this one tournament where it only contained hands that I played. Is that something that would be possible to do in PostgreSQL?
Re: Delete selective hands

Posted:
Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:20 am
by kraada
In theory it is possible, but it would be very complicated to get all of the information out properly without damaging the database.
Much easier would be to go into the PT3 filters area and go to the Actions tab and check "Saw Flop" and click "OK" and let PT3 filter for all hands where you saw the flop :)