Delete selective hands

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Delete selective hands

Postby raster846 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 am

I have a test database that I use to test importing hands, etc. I am wondering if after importing a tournament into the test db if there was a way (possibly via SQL) to delete all of the hands where I did not see the flop? I would like to have this one tournament where it only contained hands that I played. Is that something that would be possible to do in PostgreSQL?
raster846
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:19 pm

Re: Delete selective hands

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:20 am

In theory it is possible, but it would be very complicated to get all of the information out properly without damaging the database.

Much easier would be to go into the PT3 filters area and go to the Actions tab and check "Saw Flop" and click "OK" and let PT3 filter for all hands where you saw the flop :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests