Postgres Install Error... tried everything

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Postgres Install Error... tried everything

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:34 am

I'm glad to hear it; enjoy PT3.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Postgres Install Error... tried everything

Postby parsis » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:13 am

I had the same problem. I'm running windows xp and f-secure. The problem was fixed when i downloaded poker tracker3 with postgresql from this site. Don't know why I couldn't install them separately. Anyway if someone has the same problem try downloading pt3 with postgresql and install postgresql from the poker tracker3 folder.
parsis
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:38 am

Re: Postgres Install Error... tried everything

Postby DerekG » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:16 am

I had this exact problem too. To make things even more confusing, it only happened when I tried to update PSQL to the most recent version. If I did a complete uninstall/reinstall it would work, but never during an update.
DerekG
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:24 am

Re: Postgres Install Error... tried everything

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 am

Odd, but PostgreSQL doesn't come out with new versions that often and as far as I'm aware the last few versions have been pretty solid for our purposes, so if you were running say 8.3.4 it really isn't that imperative to upgrade to 8.3.6
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests