Table average stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Table average stats

Postby Alcibadies » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:08 am

somehow I've lost my table average stats in PT3. I'm talking about average VPIP,PFR and average pot size. Can somebody tell me how to get them back? thx
Alcibadies
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: Table average stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:12 pm

PAHud questions only - NOT PT3 HUD.
I'll move this to the PT3 section..

You need to create a group for them, and set it to 'table averages: show on table' (or whatever the wording is..).
Please see the How To: HUD Configuration
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table average stats

Postby BennyMiles » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 am

The table average stats on PokerStars are complete garbage! I recommend reading the following article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetic_mean
BennyMiles
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: Table average stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:44 am

Yes, they will be changed to a plain average instead of weighted average. Hopefully in the next beta or 2.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests