Cache problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cache problem

Postby Wolferl » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm

I recently added PT3 Omaha. I use v3.11.7 beta.
When I tried to update/rebuild the cache following error occured:
Unable to execute query: CREATE TABLE holdem_cache (...);; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: column "cnt_p_3bet_bb" specified more than once)
Wolferl
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Re: Cache problem

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:26 am

That means that you have more than one column with the same name except for case - probably:
cnt_p_3bet_bb
and
cnt_p_3bet_BB

Delete one of them and change any stats using them to use the other one.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests