Page 1 of 1

Support is awful

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:42 pm
by LeniCagna
I paid for PT3 on Wednesday and never received a code. Sine then I have sent numerous emails describing my problem. I have not received any replies. Additionally, the links you provide to check on your "support tickets" do not even work. My support ticket is 115354. This is absurd.

Re: Support is awful

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:54 pm
by kraada
We apologize for the experience that you have been having. We changed our website this week and it appears your ticket was caught in a problem that has since been fixed.

I will escalate this issue for you and get you a response as soon as possible.

Re: Support is awful

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 pm
by NimhOfJoy
It's only been two days for me, and I'm not as angry @ support, but my PT3 isn't working at all anymore, so if you could escalate ticket # 115377, I'd appreciate a response ASAP - I want to get this fixed tonight so I can play!

Re: Support is awful

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:04 pm
by kraada
Done - now that your log file is in the ticket that will also help considerably.