888.com cannot see hand histories

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

888.com cannot see hand histories

Postby Woldul » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Really hope someone can help or maybe I’m being a bit thick but no matter how hard I try I cannot get the hand histories to appear in the folder they are supposed to be being saved in.

I’ve recently changed pc – installed both pt & 888.com but cannot see one single hand history!

I’m sure it’s probably something simple but so far evading me

Thanks if you can help
Woldul
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: 888.com cannot see hand histories

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Have you taken a look at our 888 configuration guide?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: 888.com cannot see hand histories

Postby Woldul » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Thanks but yes I've looked at that and still can’t get the hand histories to save. The 888.com setting screen is different from in the link you posted.

I can’t figure it – I had it working on my last pc but can’t seem to do it on my new one?

Any other 888 user reading this help?

Cheers
Woldul
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: 888.com cannot see hand histories

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:18 am

This is where you configure your hand history files within 888.
The config guide will be updated when I have some time.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 888.com cannot see hand histories

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:33 am

Sorry - the image didn't post properly:

2011-12-14 09h08_20.png
(149.49 KiB) Downloaded 600 times
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests