Page 1 of 1

v3.10: How am I 18% to win here?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 am
by Conan776
[ img ]

It's 5AM so I'm not D/Ling the latest beta to check if this is fixed since March, but I saw my yellow "Net Expected Won" line being totally wrong on my graph since we got it all in on this turn.

Doesn't villain have 10 outs with one to come, not me?

Re: v3.10: How am I 18% to win here?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 am
by tarix
Board: 3:spade:Q:heart:T:diamond: 7:heart:
       Equity     Win     Tie
UTG    18.18%  18.18%   0.00% { 9c8c }
UTG+1  81.82%  81.82%   0.00% { ThTc }

That's the equity enumerated from every possible river. All 8 of your outs are live and give you the best hand.

Conan776 wrote:Doesn't villain have 10 outs with one to come, not me?


Since he has a set against your Queen high, he only has to dodge your outs. He doesn't need to improve to win.

Re: v3.10: How am I 18% to win here?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm
by Conan776
Oh wow. I totally misread the hand. :oops:

No more 5AM poker for me!

Feel free to lock/delete!