v3.10: How am I 18% to win here?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

v3.10: How am I 18% to win here?

Postby Conan776 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 am

[ img ]

It's 5AM so I'm not D/Ling the latest beta to check if this is fixed since March, but I saw my yellow "Net Expected Won" line being totally wrong on my graph since we got it all in on this turn.

Doesn't villain have 10 outs with one to come, not me?
Conan776
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: v3.10: How am I 18% to win here?

Postby tarix » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 am

Board: 3:spade:Q:heart:T:diamond: 7:heart:
       Equity     Win     Tie
UTG    18.18%  18.18%   0.00% { 9c8c }
UTG+1  81.82%  81.82%   0.00% { ThTc }

That's the equity enumerated from every possible river. All 8 of your outs are live and give you the best hand.

Conan776 wrote:Doesn't villain have 10 outs with one to come, not me?


Since he has a set against your Queen high, he only has to dodge your outs. He doesn't need to improve to win.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: v3.10: How am I 18% to win here?

Postby Conan776 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Oh wow. I totally misread the hand. :oops:

No more 5AM poker for me!

Feel free to lock/delete!
Conan776
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Massachusetts


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests