Different HUD Profiles

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Different HUD Profiles

Postby knircky » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 pm

So I was able to create different HUD profiles.

However I am having trouble inking different profiles to different types of games.

i.e. I want a different HUD when i play HU vs when i play regular Ring games.


How does that work?
knircky
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Re: Different HUD Profiles

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:25 pm

When you are at the table you want, click on the PT Icon and set the profile you want to be using. Once it is displaying click on the PT Icon click Change Profile and then click "Set Active Profile as Default for Table Type" and that profile will be used on that table type by default in the future.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests