8 Game HUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

8 Game HUD

Postby Baggers59 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 pm

I've been trying to set up my HUD for 8 game, I've created different profiles for NL, FL and PLO and another profile with no stats for all the other games. Is it possible to make the different profiles show up when each game starts? I've tried setting the current profile to default for each game but that just keeps the same one for all the games. The only way I can do it at the moment is to switch profiles manually and doing that every 5 mins is pretty tiresome.
Baggers59
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: 8 Game HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:02 am

PT3 doesn't have full support for mixed games like that - the HUD profile loads when the table is first detected so won't switch automatically.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests