Page 1 of 1

Grabing hands on bodog in a virtual machine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:54 pm
by Helveticus
Hello

I have PokerTracker 3 newest version on my Host running Win XP. On a virtual machine I have Win XP with bodog installed. Unfortunately bodog does not write hand histories (if it would I just could store the hand histories on the host and import it with poker tracker).

Is it possible to grab the hand histories with pokertracker in the virtual machine if pokertracker is running on the host? Otherwise I have to use another hand graber software on the virtual machine (without any database functionality) and import then the data with pokertracker. So if it's not possible with pokertracker directly, which hand graber do you recommend for win xp and bodog?

Re: Grabing hands on bodog in a virtual machine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 am
by WhiteRider
In order to grab hands PT3 needs to be able to interact directly with the Bodog application, so they need to be running on the same machine. I haven't used any other handgrabbers for Bodog so I can't make a recommendation personally.
Is there a reason that you need to run Bodog in a VM, or that you can't run PT3 on the same VM? That would be the easiest solution.

Re: Grabing hands on bodog in a virtual machine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:54 am
by Helveticus
I can't run PT in the vm because it takes too much memory running on the vm and on the host.

Does somebody knows a good and simple hand grabber for bodog?