HUD will not display

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD will not display

Postby hustl3forl00t » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 am

I've been having a problem getting my HUD to display, most recently on minted (everleaf). However, I occassionally had this same problem back on FT, just never with this frequency. Generally, I start by openining my poker client and sitting in at a table. After I'm dealt a few hands I open PT3 and begin auto-import and the HUD just never pops, even after sometimes hundreds of hands. However, I can see that each hand is being imported as expected in the status window. What might be the problem?
hustl3forl00t
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: HUD will not display

Postby kraada » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:35 am

Please take a look at our HUD FAQ - it has a list of common reasons for behavior like this.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests