HUD not displaying all hands for some players

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not displaying all hands for some players

Postby Kamawoop » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi,

I suspect there may be a bug of some sort in your latest update, that is preventing the HUD from displaying all the information on certain players. I had never noticed this before updating and I have seen another recent post that seems to detail a similar problem, although maybe not exactly the same.

Today I was playing 3 handed games at OnGame and came across 2 seperate players whom I had notes on, but the HUD wasn't displaying any information (other than the new information for these sessions). I checked PT3 itself and found that I had met these players a year, or so ago. Assuming there was some problem with the filters, I tried using just one category regardless of number of seats and refreshing the data every hand, no matter how many hands data are stored. Unfortunately the problem persists.
Kamawoop
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:56 am

Re: HUD not displaying all hands for some players

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:58 am

Player Ranges and Refresh Rates was a good thing to check first. Another option to disable is 'show stats from current limit only' as the old hands could be from a different limit to what you're playing now.

Other than that..
Do you have more than one database?
Make sure the cache is showing as 100% for all databases used - if not, run Database > Housekeeping to update it.

If you see this again please report your problem - attach a screenshot to illustrate along with your log files and tell us how many hands you actually have on the affected player(s).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests