Trial Setup - Cannot Add Pokerroom (Poker770.com)

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Trial Setup - Cannot Add Pokerroom (Poker770.com)

Postby james321 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi,

I want to try PT for the first time. Currently I play on Poker770 (iPoker). I installed PT and ran the Setup Wizard. At step1 I chose iPoker Network and at step2 PT tells me that IPoker was unable to auto-detect iPoker settings. So I want to click on the 'Add Directory' button to select the hand history manually. But when I click on the button nothing happens. Nothing pops up. What am I doing wrong?
james321
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Re: Trial Setup - Cannot Add Pokerroom (Poker770.com)

Postby james321 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Sorry guys, new situation. I am in the main program now and I made it to import my history manually. But the neither Auto-Import nor HUD is working. I tried auto-detect and adding the directory C:\Poker\Poker 770\History where Poker770 stores the hands.

If it helps I also uploaded a screenshot here: http://i39.tinypic.com/14myo08.jpg
james321
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Re: Trial Setup - Cannot Add Pokerroom (Poker770.com)

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 am

Is the correct folder shown when you click on iPoker Network Configuration?
It doesn't look as if it is set up correctly, and you may need to click Add and select the directory (it sounds like you've done that, but please check) - see the iPoker Network Configuration Guide in the Documentation for more info.

If it still won't auto import please report your problem - your log file should let us see what is going on.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests