Import player notes from HM to PT

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Import player notes from HM to PT

Postby uajka » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:56 am

Hello
Is it possible to import player's notes from hold'em manager to Poker Tracker?
Cheers
uajka
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Re: Import player notes from HM to PT

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:38 am

Not currently. Are you able to export your notes from HM to file(s)?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Import player notes from HM to PT

Postby uajka » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Yes. I exported notes to ExportedNotes.HMNotes file.
There is any shortcut to import its to Poker Tracker?
Or I have to do it manually ?
Cheers
uajka
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Re: Import player notes from HM to PT

Postby uajka » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

One more question
I made a note that consists of 4 lines:
FLOP
line 1
line 2
line 3
and when I edit it in PT everything is ok. But when I open it In hud and want to edit, four lines are like one:
FLOPline 1line 2line 3
[ img ]

It seems to be a problem with text box. I can not expand it. Is there any solution?

Sorry for my English.
Reegards
uajka
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Re: Import player notes from HM to PT

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 am

PT3 will not understand the HMNotes file, but if you attach it to a Support ticket (you'll need to compress it) we'll take a look and see what can be done.

You can't edit multi-line notes in the HUD in PT3 - they are just displayed like that in the note list so that you can see more notes in the list.
The Note Editor is being completely overhauled for PT4 and will give you much more control over the format of your notes.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests