Page 1 of 1

PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:46 am
by oblio
I play NL cash games, and when I want to leave a table, I obviously play until my BB. If I get 72o UTG, I fold and then leave the table. I have noticed that PT3 is not importing these hands! Can this be fixed? I imagine it can be, since it could import Rush hands after quick-folding. What do I do????

Re: PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:49 am
by WhiteRider
When you leave the table before the hand is completed the hand is not written to your computer so there is nothing for PT3 to import. If you want information about these hands you will need to wait for the hand to complete before you leave the table.

Re: PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 am
by oblio
But isn't this what most cash game players do? So do most cash game players have way less UTG hands in their database than hands from other positions?

Re: PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:09 pm
by WhiteRider
I would imagine most players wait until the hand completes in order to get accurate stats, but I don't know what everyone does, of course.

Re: PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:25 pm
by oblio
okay. thanks for the quick replies, and i'm looking forward to pt4!