PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

Postby oblio » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:46 am

I play NL cash games, and when I want to leave a table, I obviously play until my BB. If I get 72o UTG, I fold and then leave the table. I have noticed that PT3 is not importing these hands! Can this be fixed? I imagine it can be, since it could import Rush hands after quick-folding. What do I do????
oblio
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:49 am

When you leave the table before the hand is completed the hand is not written to your computer so there is nothing for PT3 to import. If you want information about these hands you will need to wait for the hand to complete before you leave the table.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

Postby oblio » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 am

But isn't this what most cash game players do? So do most cash game players have way less UTG hands in their database than hands from other positions?
oblio
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:09 pm

I would imagine most players wait until the hand completes in order to get accurate stats, but I don't know what everyone does, of course.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT3 not importing UTG hands when I fold and leave table

Postby oblio » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:25 pm

okay. thanks for the quick replies, and i'm looking forward to pt4!
oblio
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:42 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests