Problem with PT3 imporing ongame hands

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problem with PT3 imporing ongame hands

Postby GreetUrDs » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:26 am

Hi,

I recently moved to ongame and I''ve been having some problems with my PT3. Often the PT3 does not start to import hands when I click "begin auto import", It says "OnGame: Error: Invalid pot size for hand #XXXXXXXXXXX (Hand #XXXXXXXXXX)" What's werid is that sometimes it works fine and sometimes it starts to import hands if I re-start the autoimport couple of times?

However it's really frustrating.

Thanks in advance.
GreetUrDs
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Re: Problem with PT3 imporing ongame hands

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 am

That means the calculated pot from the hand does not match what the hand history says the pot size was - what version of PT3 are you using? Those errors should be less common in our most recent beta version.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Problem with PT3 imporing ongame hands

Postby GreetUrDs » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 am

I'm using the version 3.10. Should I update to newer beta version?
GreetUrDs
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Re: Problem with PT3 imporing ongame hands

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Yes, I would recommend that at this point in time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests