Page 1 of 1

Trouble when starting PT3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:25 pm
by slice74
Hi!
Everytime when I start PT3 a window comes up and says: Configure PostgreSQL database. I´ve updated to the latest version of PT3.
Another question: Can I reset the handhistories? In the old PT2 it was a button "reset database", can I do that in PT3?

Stefan

Re: Trouble when starting PT3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm
by kraada
What operating system are you using? Do you have PostgreSQL installed on your machine?

Re: Trouble when starting PT3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:19 pm
by slice74
I use windows XP and I think I have it installed. PT has worked before, but I can try reinstall it if it helps.

Re: Trouble when starting PT3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:57 am
by WhiteRider
If you click Start > Programs > PostgreSQL > Start Service does it start OK?
You can also do this by clicking Start > Run and typing 'services.msc'. Do you see PostgreSQL in the list there? If you start it, does it show as started or running there?