Trouble when starting PT3

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Trouble when starting PT3

Postby slice74 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi!
Everytime when I start PT3 a window comes up and says: Configure PostgreSQL database. I´ve updated to the latest version of PT3.
Another question: Can I reset the handhistories? In the old PT2 it was a button "reset database", can I do that in PT3?

Stefan
slice74
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Re: Trouble when starting PT3

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm

What operating system are you using? Do you have PostgreSQL installed on your machine?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Trouble when starting PT3

Postby slice74 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:19 pm

I use windows XP and I think I have it installed. PT has worked before, but I can try reinstall it if it helps.
slice74
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Re: Trouble when starting PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:57 am

If you click Start > Programs > PostgreSQL > Start Service does it start OK?
You can also do this by clicking Start > Run and typing 'services.msc'. Do you see PostgreSQL in the list there? If you start it, does it show as started or running there?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests