Page 1 of 1

Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:43 pm
by Elefant123
Hello,

On General Tab, I see for my own OnGame Player, Player Summary: 20 Limits, Hands: 27,519
But the statistics only show: Player Summary: 3 Limits, Hands: 2,008

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/pokertracker.jpg/

I think I checked all the filters and deleted all. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Elefant

Re: Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 pm
by kraada
Try clicking the Clear button at the top right - that will definitely remove all filters.

Re: Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:20 am
by Elefant123
I tried to click the "Clear" button -> no change, the problem persists

Re: Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 am
by kraada
Then please try going into Housekeeping (via the Database menu) and run Reindex and Rebuild Cache and let me know if that fixes it for you (warning: with a large database this can take quite some time).