Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

Postby Elefant123 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Hello,

On General Tab, I see for my own OnGame Player, Player Summary: 20 Limits, Hands: 27,519
But the statistics only show: Player Summary: 3 Limits, Hands: 2,008

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/pokertracker.jpg/

I think I checked all the filters and deleted all. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Elefant
Elefant123
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Re: Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Try clicking the Clear button at the top right - that will definitely remove all filters.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

Postby Elefant123 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:20 am

I tried to click the "Clear" button -> no change, the problem persists
Elefant123
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Re: Missing limits/hands in General->Statistics for OnGame

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 am

Then please try going into Housekeeping (via the Database menu) and run Reindex and Rebuild Cache and let me know if that fixes it for you (warning: with a large database this can take quite some time).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests