PT3 doesn't import my Hole Cards

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 doesn't import my Hole Cards

Postby Tyrox GER » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 am

Hello,

I'm new to Online Poker and I just began playing. Since my first hand I have been using PT3 Trial.
I now have the problem, that PT3 doesn't import any of my Hole Cards, except those, I went to Showdown with. I can't imagine this being intentional. Is there maybe an option to (de)activate such behaviour?
I tried version 3.10 as well as 3.11.5.

To give you an idea, what it looks like, here is an example:
[ img ]

Suggestions are appreciated.
Tyrox GER
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 am

Re: PT3 doesn't import my Hole Cards

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 am

Are you certain you have yourself selected from the player list at the left side?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 doesn't import my Hole Cards

Postby Tyrox GER » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:56 am

I am absolutely sure. I might have an idea, where this could come from.

So here's my theory: I have some "[]" in my player name. For example, a part of my hand histories looks like this:

Hero [XXX]: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [XXX] [5h Ac]


Could it be a parse error due to the double "[]"?
Tyrox GER
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 am

Re: PT3 doesn't import my Hole Cards

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 am

That's possible. Please attach the original hand histories to a support ticket and we'll investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 doesn't import my Hole Cards

Postby Tyrox GER » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 am

Alright, Ticket sent.

Anyway, thanks for your insanely fast answer.
Tyrox GER
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 am

Re: PT3 doesn't import my Hole Cards

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 am

That's what we're here for :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests