Page 1 of 1

Aliases not working

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:47 pm
by wutzee
When I try to add an alias I get the following error: Unable to create alias. Unable to execute query: INSERT INTO holdem_cache VALUES( and alot of numbers.
I get the same error both in cashgame and tourament. I have the same alias on both sites(888 and PokerStars).

Re: Aliases not working

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm
by kraada
What version of PT3 are you currently using?

Re: Aliases not working

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 pm
by wutzee
3.10

Re: Aliases not working

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:00 pm
by kraada
Please try upgrading to our most recent beta (3.11.5), available on our download page - it will likely resolve these issues for you.

Re: Aliases not working

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:35 pm
by wutzee
Nope same problem plus a new one. On 888 in cashgame 9 seats only 8 get the hud. In tournament all player have hud. Tried all sorts of setup following the guide but same problem.

Re: Aliases not working

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:05 pm
by kraada
Then please report this problem and we'll investigate further for you.