Page 1 of 1

No HUD on betsson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 pm
by Zwanco
Hi! I just downloaded PT3 (trial) and I have installed it just as the guides told me to do it.
But it seems like I dont get any HUD on the tables when playing poker at Betsson.
The information about players do get stored in PT3, so it seems like its just the hud that's missing.
I have googled and searches these forums for any help to my problems, without success.
Does anyone know what might be the problem?

Re: No HUD on betsson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm
by WhiteRider
Are you using a Mac? The HUD does not work for OnGame on Mac due to a bug in the OnGame software.
If you're on Windows please read the FAQ: PT3 HUDwhich has solutions to common issues.

Re: No HUD on betsson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 pm
by tarix
If you use a Mac you can use the instant play web client instead. That will allow you to get a HUD display.

Re: No HUD on betsson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:06 pm
by Zwanco
thanks for the replies. "problem" solved I think. After about 10-15 minutes of playing the HUD showed up.
But it seems like something else isnt working as intended. After a while the HUD goes behind the window (table) which makes it impossible for me to see it. I know it is behind the window because when you tab the window the HUD is visible on the screen for a few seconds.

Re: No HUD on betsson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 pm
by kraada
Are you playing at multiple sites at once?