No HUD on betsson

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

No HUD on betsson

Postby Zwanco » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi! I just downloaded PT3 (trial) and I have installed it just as the guides told me to do it.
But it seems like I dont get any HUD on the tables when playing poker at Betsson.
The information about players do get stored in PT3, so it seems like its just the hud that's missing.
I have googled and searches these forums for any help to my problems, without success.
Does anyone know what might be the problem?
Zwanco
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: No HUD on betsson

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Are you using a Mac? The HUD does not work for OnGame on Mac due to a bug in the OnGame software.
If you're on Windows please read the FAQ: PT3 HUDwhich has solutions to common issues.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No HUD on betsson

Postby tarix » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 pm

If you use a Mac you can use the instant play web client instead. That will allow you to get a HUD display.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: No HUD on betsson

Postby Zwanco » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:06 pm

thanks for the replies. "problem" solved I think. After about 10-15 minutes of playing the HUD showed up.
But it seems like something else isnt working as intended. After a while the HUD goes behind the window (table) which makes it impossible for me to see it. I know it is behind the window because when you tab the window the HUD is visible on the screen for a few seconds.
Zwanco
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: No HUD on betsson

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Are you playing at multiple sites at once?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests