Player Data Stopped Loading on Mac

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Player Data Stopped Loading on Mac

Postby BoiledFrog » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 pm

This is the second time this has happened. No matter which player I click on I get no data on the right hand side. It was working earlier in this session but it stopped. The previous time I did this I restarted PT3 and it fixed the problem. However, I don't want to have to do this on a continuous basis.
BoiledFrog
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:03 am

Re: Player Data Stopped Loading on Mac

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 pm

It could be caused by a filter - click Clear and see if the data appears.
It could also be an out of date cache - does it say 100% for all sections in the status bar at the bottom of PT3? If not, run Database > Housekeeping with the default options.

What version of PT3 are you using?
If it isn't one of the versions on the download page please update:

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests