Page 1 of 1

Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:17 pm
by Corfina
Please help. I just updated PT3 on my Mac from 3.11.4 to 3.11.5. The new version is telling me the registration code is invalid. I tried to reregister the software but get the same message.

Edit: I just saw someone had the same problem with a different version so I'll try the fix from that post.

Re: Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:51 pm
by NimhOfJoy
I'm having the same problem. Mac also. The problems/fixes I noticed were for PCs. Trying to install a previous Mac version didn't work for me.

Re: Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 am
by driemekasten
Also the same here. Invalid code, reentering doesn't work.

Re: Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:38 am
by WhiteRider
You can revert to v3.11.4 from this link: https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/download.php?file=PT-Install-v3.11.4.dmg.
Reinstalling previous versions does work - make sure that you close down PT3 and all poker clients before running the installer as you would for a normal update. Also make sure that you "eject" any previous installers.

Re: Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:13 am
by pasisiauses
Same problem with newest version and for me... I'm downgrading to older version immediately.

Re: Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 am
by trixilw
Same problem here, downgrade resolved fine.

Re: Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 am
by yurk23
Same problem, went back to older version using the link and it worked.

Re: Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 am
by Josh
Please re-download 3.11.5. Make sure to delete the previous downloaded file beforehand. The new download should work properly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Re: Registration Problem With Mac 3.11.5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:23 am
by marcob8986
now it's ok, working properly.
thx