Page 1 of 2

Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:04 pm
by rki122
Hi.

I just installed the latest Beta, but now when I start PT3 it fails to recognise by code.

Anyone else seen this

Regards

Richard

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:05 pm
by fockfish
Yes, very funny... Maybe that update costs a few $???

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:08 pm
by S1ref
Yes really annoying... if i re-install older version will everything be okay and i can return playing ? I dont have a serious back up from past few months so im stuck to do anything. Hope support answers Quickly enough with a new code or something :S.

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:18 pm
by roflnub
same

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm
by ste69100
Same error

i downgraded to previvous version
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... 3.11.3.exe

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:24 pm
by WhiteRider
When you install the update you shouldn't need to re-enter your code - did you uninstall first?
I just updated and everything is working OK.

Is it asking for your code again?
What message are you getting? Can you post a screenshot?
You can get your code from My Account > Registration Codes in the Side Navigation bar to make sure you have the right code.

You can get v3.11.3 here but I wouldn't expect that to make any difference. If you try it please let us know what happens.

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:29 pm
by rki122
Correct you should not need to error code but this is the screen that is displayed after I upgraded to latest beta.

[ img ]

I did try re-entering it but it did not accept it.

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:32 pm
by WhiteRider
We're looking into the problem - it doesn't affect all codes, and I don't yet know what causes it.
For the time being please revert to 3.11.3 as linked above and we'll post back when we have an update.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 pm
by olistr
same problem

Re: Beta V3.1.1.4 Code fails after upgrading

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm
by rki122
I did just re-install V3.11.3 beta over the top of the V3.11.4 and it worked.

It did warn me the the version I was installing was older than current but let me continue.

So V3.11.3 does now work, meaning Registration code IS correct and valid.

Regards

Richard