Tired of slow manual importing & housekeeping

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tired of slow manual importing & housekeeping

Postby markotm » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 am

Hi everyone,

I´ve decided to let the "old reliable" go and upgrade my hardware, I should receive my new laptop in week or two. It will be like this:

Asus G74SX 17.3" FHD/i7-2630QM/GTX 560M/8GB/750GB/Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Since I don´t undestand a lot of computers, I would be very interested in hearing what kind of improvement I can expect for manual importing / housekeeping? Until now, if I have imported 200K hands, the average speed has been about 70 - 100 h/s and after that the housekeeping has run for 2-3 hours.
markotm
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Re: Tired of slow manual importing & housekeeping

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:30 am

I would expect a system like that to be faster than that - if these specs are significantly higher than your old computer it should make a noticeable difference.
Enjoy your new computer! :)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests