888 poker hud still misaligned

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

888 poker hud still misaligned

Postby NuTS_for_NiTS » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 am

Hi, recently I downloaded PokerTracker new beta version that was supposed to fix the 888 poker hud alignment problems. Im still experiencing problems tho. Heres my configuration:

I play 6-max and my preferred seat at the 888 software is the bottom right one. I chose the First Person View from the Poker Tracker import section, and also chose seat 1 for the preferred seating option for 6 seat table. I opened a table, dragged the hud elements to right places and saved it. Now the hud is displayed correctly at some tables but in other tables its not. Sometimes 4 players are correctly displayed but one players stat is at the same location as the stats for the player sitting next to him. Sometimes my own stat is in the right place but all the others are shifted one place to the left or right. Ive tried to change the preferred seat number at the Poker Tracker but it doesnt have any effect at all.

What Im I doing wrong? Which settings should I use to get it right at all tables?

Thank you.
NuTS_for_NiTS
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:37 am

Re: 888 poker hud still misaligned

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 am

You will need to disable the "first person view" option as 888 no longer have that. If you set your normal preferred seat and follow the TroubleShooting section of the Tutorial: Preferred Seating it should work OK at 6-max tables. Note that there is a problem with preferred seats at 9 and 10 seat NL tables in v3.11.3, though, which will be fixed for the next release.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 888 poker hud still misaligned

Postby NuTS_for_NiTS » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:23 am

It seems that checking the "Adjust qualifying table limits" option solved the problem. Thanks!
NuTS_for_NiTS
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:37 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests