(auto) Import does not work... ANYMORE

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

(auto) Import does not work... ANYMORE

Postby lBiondo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 am

Hi guys,
Yesterday night I was using PT3 as usual, and it all worked properly, just like it has always worked since the day I bought it, 3 weeks ago. This morning though it could not import hands (manual nor auto) anymore. How is that possible? Has anyone had this problem before? Just in case, how could it be solved?
I did not change the hand history direcotry or something, it's everything just like it was yesterday, when it worked.
I play on Pokerstars, as I've always done, on a Mac (OS Snow Leopard) which is not been updated lately. Can anybody help me with this?
Thank y'all in advance
lBiondo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 am

Re: (auto) Import does not work... ANYMORE

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 am

Are the hand history files still being written as you play?
Is PT3 recognizing the hand history files but not importing hands, or is it not even seeing the files?

This can indicate a disk issue - try:
/Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility
a) Verify Disk Permissions (Repair if broken)
b) Verify Disk (Repair if broken)

If that doesn't help please report your problem so that we can investigate further.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests