Page 1 of 1

Can't see HUD on PokerStars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm
by vovabigov
Hello!

While using PokerTracker 3 in trial mode, can't see HUD on the table. The programm works fine and collect statistics correctly. Folders are synchronized. Programs are in english.

Here you can see screenshot of my table while playing game.
http://www.aksibiz.ru/000.png

So, I can't see any HUD's statistics about players on the table, but there is a small square logo with RT logo on it on the poker table (you can see it on screenshot).

May be I should make some adjustments or turn on some checkboxes? Could you help me, please?

PS: I didn't play in other poker rooms, may be it doesn't work there also.

Re: Can't see HUD on PokerStars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:18 pm
by WhiteRider
The HUD has found the table because the PT-icon is there. Please check the FAQ: PT3 HUD which has solutions to common issues and a link to how to report your problem for further investigation if it doesn't help.