by bobismyuncle73 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 pm
I just upgraded to the latest beta from the previous 'released' version yesterday.
Found it was lagging my system so i re-installed the 'released' version today. I did not uninstall anything.
I am know getting the following errors in my PT3 when I try to import hands.
Full Tilt: Unable to import hand (#21436384592). Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_player_statistics FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: missing data for column "val_curr_conv" CONTEXT: COPY holdem_hand_player_statistics, line 1: "188619 92341 92341 0 5 56980 2010/06/07 15:56:14 4 9 t t 1 t 0 f f f t f 0 f 0 f f f f f 0 f 0 f f f..." )
The beta modified my database, and I ran housekeeping after with no problems. Is the error i'm getting because my DB was modified? and is there anyway to fix it?