wizzen wrote:Here is the answer to me from Ongame
Thank you for your e-mail.
Please note that we had a new client release yesterday that supports Flash player version 10.1. The freezing problem seems to be that the 3rd party software, possibly PokerTracker in this case, currently does not support this newer version of Flash.
Furthermore, as PokerTracker (or other 3rd party software) is not owned and supported by Ongame Network, you will be required to contact the 3rd party software for further assistance in this matter.
So keep up working PockerTracker crew, I enjoy PokerTracker, I hope u will get it working as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely
Johan
I don't know why they are mentioning Flash - I have now removed Flash and Air from my system completely and their software still works (although it still freezes when I close a table) so it doesn't look like they use Flash.
One of our developers has been testing too, and has made a version of PT3 where the HUD doesn't attach itself to their table windows and the OnGame software still freezes.