hand history layout

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

hand history layout

Postby hard_hooker » Wed May 07, 2008 4:32 pm

In the old version I was able to see the full text of a hand. Now all I can do is replay the hand. I often used the full text version to convert the hand for various forums.

Is there a way to view a certain hand like the old version?

Thanks
hard_hooker
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: hand history layout

Postby tot10ham » Wed May 07, 2008 5:01 pm

In the old version I was able to see the full text of a hand. Now all I can do is replay the hand. I often used the full text version to convert the hand for various forums.

Is there a way to view a certain hand like the old version?





When you have the hand details box up there is a tab that says hand history, the full text is under that tab.
tot10ham
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:35 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests