Page 1 of 1

Replayer opponent stats

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:18 pm
by knircky
Hi,

i am loving the new pt3 but i am missing two features:

1) Replayer: When i replay my hands id like to see my oponents stats, just like in pt2? Is this feature still missing or is this just a user too stupid bug?
2) Can I get an overview of my tables, so i can compare which ones are good vs. tough. This is usefull when datamining on ft?

PS. I have also issues with stats disapearing. I can fix this by resetting the hud for the table where it is happening but it will then happen again after short while. I ha ve expereinced this on ft with version 11.

Re: Replayer opponent stats

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:34 pm
by Josh
1. Stats in the replayer are coming.
2. This is also coming.

I'm working on resolving the disappearing stats issue.