Hands imported but not found under statistics tab

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Hands imported but not found under statistics tab

Postby pokertrack » Mon May 05, 2008 2:11 pm

I imported some observed hands last night to get started with PT and everything worked fine -- when I was finished, I clicked on the "Texas Holdem" and "Cash Game" tabs, and all the information was there for all the players. Today I played for a while and all the hands were importing fine, but when I was finished I went to the "Texas Holdem" and "Cash Game" tabs (excited to see my own graph -- it was a good first session!) but none of the info had been imported into that section. I still have PT open and all of the hands from the time I started at 11:10 to the time I stopped at 13:59 show as "Imported" under the "Import Status" section. Please advise. Thank you
pokertrack
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 12:23 am

Re: Hands imported but not found under statistics tab

Postby Josh » Mon May 05, 2008 2:38 pm

Did you click "Refresh"?
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Hands imported but not found under statistics tab

Postby pokertrack » Mon May 05, 2008 3:48 pm

Aha -- thank you!
pokertrack
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 12:23 am


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests