HUD vs Tracker

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD vs Tracker

Postby Wepla » Sat May 03, 2008 7:15 am

Is it possible to run HUD when autoimport is stoped ? When I play 12 tabes - HUD is too slow - it does not refresh all tables, some tables even miss the stats, popup stats are so slow... I tried to stop hand import for a while, this way to allocate more resources for HUD. But then HUD stops as well. I liked more when PT2 and PAHUD where separate applications, so I could use each separately or both at the same time.
Wepla
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:22 am

Re: HUD vs Tracker

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 03, 2008 7:48 am

This sounds like a PT3 question, not a PAH question, so I'll move it to the PT3 forum.

The HUD uses the auto-import routine to notice tables and new hands, so can't be used without auto-import running.
Auto-import is very low CPU usage, though, so there shouldn't be a need to not run it.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests