pokertracker 3 hud

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

pokertracker 3 hud

Postby iceteapeche » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:07 pm

When I stack my tables with my HUD on I can see the HUDs of all the tables under the top one. It's really annoying that I have to move the HUDs to see the stats, does someone know the solution for this matter??

iceteapeche
iceteapeche
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: pokertracker 3 hud

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:35 pm

What site do you play at?
What version of PT3 do you have?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: pokertracker 3 hud

Postby iceteapeche » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 pm

europoker and version 3.10
iceteapeche
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: pokertracker 3 hud

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:51 am

There was a problem in the old OnGame software which caused a crash with the HUD so we introduced an 'always on top' option in Auto Import > OnGame Configuration. OnGame released a new version of their software last year which no longer has the problem so you do not need that option enabled any more. If you update to v3.11.8 Beta and disable that option the HUD should behave normally.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: pokertracker 3 hud

Postby iceteapeche » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 am

think that will work. When I had the beta it worked fine, but I downloaded v3.10 after that...thanks for your help:)
iceteapeche
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests