pokerstars info not showing

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

pokerstars info not showing

Postby 0nry0 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm

I can't get my pokerstar SnG stats to appear. I seem to have imported them with no problem. I think it has something to do with the settings on the stats page. I can get fulltilt in the 'Site' field but not sure how to get it to show PokerStars. I've messed around with the filters but that doesn't fix the problem. There's something i'm not doing but not sure what. Can anyone help me?
0nry0
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Re: pokerstars info not showing

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:47 am

Do you mean in the reports in the main application?
Have you selected your PokerStars screenname in the Player List on the left?

Click "Clear" to make sure you don't have any filters enabled.

If you're not using v3.11.8 you'll need to update for full PokerStars support after their recent software updates.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests